QUALIFICATION : Diploma / BE / B. Tech Instrumentation-(2 – 15 Years)- Contract Basis
- An Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Instrumentation and work experience of around 2 -15 years’.
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills
- Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry.
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally.
- Experience to generate all instrumentation design deliverables like wiring diagrams, cable schedules, Hook up drawings, MTOs, layouts, 3D modelling etc.
- Experience of preparing control room and analyzer room layouts.
- Experience working with tools such as SPI, SP3D or PDS.
- Must be able to be interface and work with other disciplines for the finalization of cable layouts and other instrument design deliverables.
- Experience / Exposure of using global engineering standards
- Knowledge and experience of plant layouts and model review meetings
- Experience and knowledge to effectively communicate issues and ideas effectively
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com