Qualification: Diploma / B.E. / B. Tech – Electronics ( 2 Years)- Contract Basis – 1 Year & Extendable
Understanding the Manufacturing drawings, wiring Charts, Jigs & Fixture, Working knowledge tools like, Solid edge, Visio, Orcad & MS Office.
Knowledge and ability of understanding the Production and Design drawings. Proficient in template checks and attribute Checks of CKT Drawings in Visio and in OrCad
Proficient in Converting the drawings into PDF.
- To ensure that any Part/ Item Code are released as per DCC Guidelines.
Checking for the duplication of the part
• To check whether the part is taken in correct series/ genealogy
• To check whether the details entered in part description are matching with the datasheet/document attached.
• To check for the stock availability for purchase parts.
• To check whether the source details entered are matching with the datasheet.
• Forward Part to release stage if all the above details provided are complied, else reject back for correction.
• Checking the document/BOM in system for completeness as per the DCC Guidelines
• Forward Document/BOM to release stage if the details provided are complied, else reject back for correction
• Checking of the documents against the DCR to ensure that the changes made and the Change Note(CN) details are matching with DCR.
• DCC check and release for completeness
- Suitably update/delete older versions of documents in a system controlled environment
- Support document control Cell section in Bangalore
- Co ordinate with internal customers and QA department for printing drawing and other documents
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org