Qualification: Mechanical Engineering (8-10 Years)- BSc./MSc./B.E
Type: Permanent Job-(Family Accommodation support is available as job is for Long Term)
Joining Period: 30-60 Days
- Design and specification of upstream Oil & Gas Facilities- FEED
- Design and specification of Refinery & Petrochemical Facilities- FEED
- ISME Standards, Excellent Communication Skills, , Shell Group (DEP’s) & PDO (SP) Design & Construction Standards
• To provide specialist discipline engineering expertise to all project design phases.
• To assume focal point responsibility all specified discipline activities.
• To support design/drawing office personnel with Specialist Engineering input.
• To ensure that equipment vendors provide timely and high quality product to front-end and detailed design packages.
• To ensure design packages meet the required safety, environmental and ergonomic standards.
• To ensure design packages take account of technical progress within the industry.
• On request, monitor construction, testing, and commissioning work executed by the construction contractors for compliance with the project specification.
• Manage and control all interfaces with other discipline and design product suppliers.
• Preparation of requisitions and technical evaluation of bids for discipline
• Ensure designs are executed in line with International/Client specifications, standards and procedures as applicable.
• To actively train and encourage the development of Omani staff to fulfill draftsman, designer, senior designer and engineering roles.
• To provide feedback to the Discipline Head / Company on improvement to the Company’s design standards
• To undertake the design engineering activities and also generally review the design documents originated by the Supporting Engineers, inform / discuss with Discipline Head before submission to EPC / PMC for review / approval as the case may be.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com