Job Type :Contractual (1 Year & Extendable)
Experience : 3+ Yrs.
Job Description and Qualifications
Academic Qualification: B.E./B. Tech Mechanical Engineering
Study of Technical Specifications
- Preparation of Material Requisition which consists of scope of work & supply, drawings & documents required, applicable project specification, codes & standards, quality, safety and inspection requirements.
- Preparation of Technical bid evaluation (TBE) based on different quotation from Vendors. Participation in Kick off meetings & technical clarification meetings
- Interdisciplinary Co-ordination with various engineering disciplines for successful engineering of equipment
- Review of Vendor prints for Package Items like Data Sheets, P&ID, General Arrangement drawings, Technological Items (like Conveyor, etc.) P&IDs, Static and Rotating Items, Civil Input Drawing, etc.
- Package 3D Model Review and Comment resolution
- Preparation of Civil Load List, Electrical Load List & Erection Work Volumes
Experience in Material Handling Equipment’s :
- Powder conveying, catalyst conveying.
- Pneumatic conveying system including Air drying system
- Extruder, Bagging Machines
Familiar with International codes & standards ASME Sec. VIII Div.-I, API 610, API 675 etc.
Familiar with various design software like AutoCAD and Good knowledge of MS office tools
Experience in working / engineering in Polypropylene / Polyethylene plant / equipment will be considered as additional advantage.
- Working in a self-supporting & self-motivating manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication
Effective team member
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com