- 10-15 Years
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E. / M. Tech Civil
- Experienced Substation engineer with voltage level from 33kV to 765kV in domestic and international projects.
- Knowledge of materials, analytical software STAAD, SAFE, ETABS, etc.
- Design concepts / hands-on experience and knowledge of structural steel / reinforced concrete design for Substation buildings / structures (gantries, equipment support etc.) including infrastructure works
- Familiarity and application of SEC Standards, IS, American, British, European codes of practices
- Management of proposal and detail engineering projects with multiple teams
- Guidance and mentoring of project teams, Inter-disciplinary coordination and trouble shooting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org