Qualification: BE / B-Tech Mechanical / Chemical- (15+ Years)
- Bring in professional Project Management (plan the project, identify the milestones and closely monitor if milestone are followed, continuously manage the progress, systems and procedures check, first face to the client, good relationship with client)
- Responsible for project management, planning, procurement, construction management, inspection, and expedition
- Monitor the progress till its smooth completion as per the mutually agreed schedule
- Ensure the timely completion of project
- Ensure that the concerned PM and Planning engineer revises the schedule in case of any modifications/ delay inputs from the client
- Monitoring of cashflows, milestones billing and following up for payments from clients
- Ensuring billings and payments against change orders by the concerned PMs
- Lead the Client Review Meeting as per the requirement/purpose.
- Ensuring control of engineering hours, % progress v/s % hours spent discipline wise on monthly basis by the concerned PM
- Ensure maintenance of risk register, monitoring risk mitigating measures by the concerned PM
- Ensure that the concerned PM delivers the project as per the quality standards.
- Reviewing of monthly progress reports prepared by the concerned PMs & delivers within the cut off date.
- Attend weekly meetings with top management for updates, recruitment and concerns.
- Recruitment, selection and training of various positions falling under Implementation viz Project Managers, Planning Engineers, Procurement Personal, Construction team.
- Support sales department by providing estimated hours for project, procurement, preparing project schedule including construction.
- Briefing to new joinees as well as constant direction to old team members.
- Monitoring co-ordination between Project Manager, Planning Engineer, and Procurement Engineers for the successful Project completion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org